Motto

And always reember my motto:

P lay with technology
E xplore technology
E njoy technology
l earn technology

If you do the first 3 the last one comes earier

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Checking out Dropbox

I was at a meeting last week and was reminded of a great service: Dropbox.  The consultant at the meeting was telling us of how she uses it with her clients to share files.  Well I descided that I would give it a try.  So far I have downloaded it to my ipad and have set it up.  It was really easy to setup.  Just took about 1 minute, service looks good.  The first change I made was in the settings, I changed it so that my videos and pictures would stay the same as when I uploaded them. 

To do this

  1. Find the Setting button and tap on it
  2. Tap on Upload Quality
  3. Tap on original. 
Link to the site is https://www.dropbox.com/  I will keep you posted on what I am doing and how it is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment